Our 30-Year Fixed Rates Are Low & Our Process is Quick & Painless
The traditional 30-year fixed-rate mortgage has a constant interest rate and monthly payments that never change. This may be a good choice if you plan to stay in your home for seven years or longer. If you plan to move within seven years, then adjustable-rate loans are usually cheaper.
We’re here to make the home loan process a whole lot easier, with tools and expertise that will help guide you along the way, starting with our FREE 30-Year Fixed Rate Mortgage Qualifier.
We’ll help you clearly see differences between loan programs, allowing you to choose the right one for you whether you’re a first-time home buyer or a seasoned investor.
The 30-Year Fixed Rate Mortgage Loan Process
Here’s how our home loan process works:
- Complete our simple 30-Year Fixed Rate Mortgage Qualifier
- Receive options based on your unique criteria and scenario
- Compare mortgage interest rates and terms
- Choose the offer that best fits your needs
Alternative – Interest Only Feature
An Interest-Only mortgage is a mortgage where, just as the name implies, the borrower pays only the interest on the loan during the initial years of the mortgage. This keeps monthly payments significantly lower than a regular mortgage where payments cover both interest and principal.
Interest Only loans may be an option for certain borrowers with certain financial scenarios.
- Homebuyers who do not intend to stay in the home for long (think professionals who move around a lot)
- A business owner or other type of professional who receives large lump sums of revenue (instead of a regular paycheck) and is prepared to pay down the principal in lump sums
- A couple with enough assets to cover the loan, who want to buy their retirement home with an Interest-Only loan, and then convert to a conventional loan when they sell their current, primary residence
- A relatively wealthy buyer interested in using an Interest Only loan to keep mortgage payments to a minimum so they have more cash for other investments